The French Quarter

The French Quarter

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fun, Fear, and New Babies

So it is 2011, and my hubs and I made a pact to start for number 2!  Wow!  That past year went fast!  But I had blast, traveling with girlfriends, watching my brother get married, road trip from Chicago to Austin to help my sister move.   Awesome New Orleans trip with hubs.  So now it is time to get down to business.  Step number one, had my IUD taken out yesterday!  Let the fun begin!

Part of me is super excited, the other part, scared.  First pregnancy was not so easy, but hey no gallbladder to worry about this time.  I keep trying to remember what it was like to have a big round belly, and its just not coming back to me. Which I guess is good, and why mother nature erases all the bad stuff from our minds.  What a tricky lady!

So here I begin my journey.  Last time it happened right away, who knows what will be this time...  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment