The French Quarter

The French Quarter

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My three favorite things of the day

Howdy Kids,

I am just blogging to say I always hated Pandora, and she never played my songs, but today, friends, she played ALL the good songs!  So that is my first favorite thing today.

Number 2, I made a perfect pot of coffee this morning.  Although I actually worked at starbucks, and in a professional kitchen I usually hate my own coffee.  Maybe it just always tastes better when someone makes it for you... who the fuck knows! But today it was, perfection.

And thridly, I get to go shopping at one of may favorite shops tonight with my sisters!  And they will be serving free Champagne and Appetizer.  What could be better?  I am not sure.  It is rare that all these things could happen in one day, but today they did. And I am HAPPY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment